Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cinnamon Iced Coffee - sugar-free


I must admit, I am an iced coffee addict. I wanted a way to make it at home, because running into the coffee shop all the time can be hard on your wallet. You can find liquid stevia at your local natural grocery store. The small dropper bottle lasts a LONG time and you can sweeten dozens of sugar-free coffee's with it. I also like to use the liquid stevia to sweeten my homemade whipped cream, iced tea, and smoothies.

Ingredients:
coffee -brewed strong and chilled in the fridge
half and half - or creamer of your choice
whip cream - optional
vanilla liquid stevia or cinnamon liquid stevia

Start with a glass full of ice. Pour your chilled coffee over the ice, then add the creamer and stevia to you liking. Top with whipped cream and/or cinnamon. It's simple, inexpensive and quicker than the drive-thru. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment